For up to date information on upcoming surgeries please visit Kate Hollern MP’s website here -> http://www.katehollern.org/
Constituents can consult with Kate at a number of advice surgeries throughout the town without the necessity of making an appointment. For details of the time and location of the next surgery in your area please contact Kate’s constituency office on (01254) 52317.
It is important to note that, owing to parliamentary rules, Kate can only take up cases for people who live in Blackburn.
Surgeries are held at:
- Audley Community Centre
- Mill Hill Community Centre
- Bangor Street Community Centre
- Little Harwood Community Centre
- Ivy Street Community Centre
- Bank Top Community Centre
- Higher Croft Library